About the Role:
We at Ovyo are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Flutter Developer (with OTT experience) to join our team. As a Flutter Developer in our team, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects and contribute to the development of innovative mobile applications. If you are looking for exposure to the top brands in the OTT industry, then Ovyo might be the best place for you! You will have excellent communications skills, have worked in an Agile environment, and have good experience collaborating with distributed teams on similar development projects.
- Develop and maintain high-quality Android applications using Flutter framework
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers and backend developers, to implement new features and functionality
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code in Dart programming language
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging to ensure the performance and stability of applications
- Optimize mobile applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to improve overall code quality
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and issues
- Implement UI/UX designs and ensure a smooth user experience
- At least 5+ years of experience in mobile application development, specifically with Flutter for Android
- At least 1-2 years working in the OTT industry as a Flutter developer
- Strong knowledge of Dart programming language and object-oriented programming principles
- Solid understanding of Android app development using Flutter framework, including state management, UI design, and RESTful API integration
- Experience with Firebase services (Firestore, Authentication, Cloud Messaging, etc.) for building robust Android applications
- Proficiency in Git version control system and agile software development methodologies
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment and communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
Ovyo works globally with companies in the TV & Media industries including some of the top household brands. Our people build the platforms that shape the way the world watches video and connects, working on a mix of long-term customer engagements and shorter consulting projects, quickly fast tracking their experience within the industry, and their career. We are a modern, dynamic company with some of the best OTT Engineers out there, and we focus on being a great place to work. Most of our technical teams are based in India and South Africa but we also have people in the UK (where our management office is) and Europe.