About the Role:
The successful Golang Developer will join our team and play an integral role in the expansion of our business. You will have a background in GoLang or Java development projects using the Agile methodology and will work closely with the Lead Engineer on a daily basis. This is a client facing role so your communication skills should be of a high level. This is an excellent opportunity that will give you the chance to work on the future of the OTT/video industry and grow your career with us. Kindly note that this role with us will require you to work from Office from 10 pm until 7 pm IST.
- Design, develop and maintain software solutions following the Agile process/SDLC
- Work closely with other members and stakeholders in the team (project managers, product owners, engineers etc.) to assess software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications/performance requirements
- Report on project specifications, activities/status, limitations, or capabilities
- Take ownership of technical architecture, coding, and development standards
- At least 2 years software development experience using GoLang and at least 7 additional years of other programming experience such as Java, C etc.
- A minimum of 3 years using DevOps and/or GitOps
- Experience with using any of the NoSQL databases (such as Couchbase)
- Experience using Kubernetes for deployment and Azure, AWS, Google Cloud etc. for Cloud Service Providers
- Experience working with projects listed in CNCF (Cloud native computing foundation)
- Excellent communication skills, with a confident manner when dealing with stakeholders
- The ability to work in an office environment daily (this is not a remote position)