About the Role:
This role is for an Automation Engineer with strong Python/Robot and Selenium skills. This role will suit a smart, experienced, creative, and naturally inquisitive engineer, who has a strong passion for testing and technology. This role is to automate the testing of large amounts of production data to keep in line with ongoing changes and releases, and to build these tests into the existing CI/CD pipelines.
Kindly note that this is an urgent position, and therefore notice periods cannot be considered.
- Develop and execute automation scripts using Python, Robot framework, Selenium (web drivers), as well as Git & Docker
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Build tests into the CI/CD pipeline
- At least 3 to 4 years’ experience using Python/Robot Framework
- Proven experience using Selenium, Git and Docker
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Ideally you will have exposure to testing large amounts of incoming production data