We are looking for Roku Developers to join the Ovyo team and grow with us long term. The successful Roku Developer will work on exciting projects for our global video clients and form an integral part of the growth of our company. This is an excellent opportunity that will give you the chance to work on the future of the video industry. You will be involved in the full cycle, from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive. We will provide your ongoing support, training and development and the opportunity to lead a team if it is inline with your aspirations.
- Developing new user-facing features for Roku using Brightscript
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a wide range of Roku hardware, including the most resource-constrained
- At least 3 years of Roku Development experience
- Strong proficiency in Brightscript
- Thorough understanding of the SceneGraph framework and its core principles
- Familiarity with Design Patterns such as MVC and MVVM
- Experience integrating with third party libraries like Analytics, Advertising etc.
- Practice of Unit Testing
- Experience with build, submission, and certification process of Roku applications
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git and build automation systems
- Video-based app development
- Ideally also exposure to RALE, RAF, IAP (but not a dealbreaker)