About the Role:
This role is for a Mid to Senior Test Analyst. and will suit a smart, experienced, creative, and naturally inquisitive Tester, who has a strong passion for testing and technology. We need someone that believes in the importance of embodying our clients’ brand into the overall experience, and has a strong understanding, or interest of TV apps. Kindly note that this role requires our employees to work on-site in Mumbai or Bangalore.
- As part of an Agile team, take ownership of native app mobile testing, cross device, and cross platform testing
- API testing, regression testing, functional/non-functional (Performance including load/sanity testing), frontend, and backend testing
- Be part of and actively contribute to stand ups and client meetings
- Create test plans/scripts according to company guidelines and standards, and for use in automation
- To ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release
- To provide feedback and estimates to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements
- A minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in E2E testing including regression, performance, integration, security testing and black box testing
- Experience working as part of a scrum team in an Agile environment
- Exposure to working with Automation Testing using Selenium, and a desire to expand these skills
- Proven experience in API testing, and mobile applications on Android / iOS and Native Mobile Application Testing
- Working knowledge of Test management / defect management and collaboration tools
Ovyo works globally with companies in the TV & Media industries including some of the top household brands. Our people build the platforms that shape the way the world watches video and connects, working on a mix of long-term customer engagements and shorter consulting projects, quickly fast tracking their experience within the industry, and their career. We are a modern, dynamic company with some of the best OTT Engineers out there, and we focus on being a great place to work. Most of our technical teams are based in India and South Africa but we also have people in the UK (where our management office is) and Europe.